.

 Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Pregnancy makes me think deeper...


Have been thinking a lot abt life as a mom, my child's supporter and increasing roles... then i realise that all mommies are the greatest... im surveying a few banks for my julius cause i plan to start a education savings for him.. i hope he can make use of the money and study more..

because i used to worry so much about money when i was younger, thats why i dun wan my child to worry about it... i mean, money issues when it comes to "needs" not "wants"... i may not be able to provide him the best computer, best psp, best mobile phone.. but all the rest like food, studies, clothes, i will provide him what is best for him.

Thinking back, i laughed at my life... When i was younger, i slog for more pocket money, then i slog at work for better career. Shortly i got married, and i slog to make our lives better.. After baby, i slog for baby's everything...

Im losing all the strength that i used to have before i was preg. And i pray hard that after delivery, i will regain back all my strength and make sure i take whatever my mom cooks during confinement to recharge all these energy back.

Cause i gotta look for a job, and start to save $ and also to have a happy life.

Bb's name will be 恩乐...

because i want him to appreciate whatever happy things that comes to him... appreciate happiness... I always take a long time to "climb" out of worries and never learn to stay a little longer to appreciate the happy and peaceful moments... i want my boy to know that it was never easy bringing him into this world.

And of coz, from here... i learn to love my mom more. her "investments" on me is more than what i had "repaid" her... thinking back on the things i've done to her... i start to ask myself if my mom ever regret adopting me... would her life be even better without me in the first place?

i cant wait to make more out of my life after delivery.. for baby, for mom, for our lives together.

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates