.

 Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Mommy Went Swimming!!


Thanks to Elaine, managed to go to her place with my SIL and her 2 kids, Alvin and myself for a swim! wa... damn light... i realise that my tummy is damn big now... haha...

jus 2 nights ago, i had a big cramp... first i felt that baby julius was turning and i really mean turning from one position to another... then tummy tightening... then cramps till i cannot stand straight... i tot i was gg to deliver liao.. hahaha... end up i puke twice... its the first time i encounter puking food out during preg!

according to one of the forum pple, they say its called Braxton Hicks (a false alarm to prepare ur body for the actual thing)... i couldnt sleep well thru the night... more to come i believe... esp now im in my 3rd trimester (7 mths)...

Which means... in 2 mths time... Bb Julius will be here to say hello to all aunties and uncles! haha... and i will start to be an auntie liao...

Oh ya, we visited the "chalet" opposite my house.. i decided to make that the place for the bb shower.. it cost me only $85 per night! and we went to recki, that place is not bad wor!

I pray hard also that my comm will be in this fri/sat...

Cant wait to see julius on 16th! yay!!

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates