.

 Birthday tickers

Friday, January 2, 2009

I need to do something!!!! *bored*


Feel like doing things....

Pack the wardrobe and make some space for bb's clothes??

Then i will tons of clothes to send to salvation army.... then who can help me carry there? need transport wor... *faint*...

Dun intend to spend a lot for CNY this year... no clothes to buy also... but i need a new bed sheet and sleep wear..

Now im planning how to put the bb cot... my room so small... sianzz... and yes, i definately wan bb in my room..... so perhaps i changing PC to laptops..

Planning to go HK but its WINTER! how to buy clothes lei?

Haizzzzzzzz... its only 2.45pm?!?!?!

My table so messy....

Wa lan.......................... SOS!!

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates