.

 Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 1, 2009

About 3-4 Months More... Preparations!!


Pple who are close to me shud know that im a person who loves to prepare and organize.. hahhaa... Im quite worried about bb's full mth cause i will be at my mom's place, there no PC, no internet.. how am i gonna make my orders?? But anyway.... Here's some stuff i need to jot down and get Alvin to memorise... hahahahahaha... Cause i think i will be busy at home enjoying my sesame chicken and BFing my bb and pumping milk (mooooo)... hahaha....

Julius FM Prep...

Serene's Family: No need to celebrate... Just buy cake vouchers from bread talk/prima/bengawan ($12/set x 20 sets)

Alvin's Family: Sweetest Moments' Cakes (A05 / A06 & A08 for prayers) qty tbc....

OUR FRIENDS:
Chalet at Aranda (but not sure 1 mth advance can book tio bo...)
FM Flavours - Cupcakes ($2.50 each with wrapping wor... x 50pc - the rest we can eat.. haha)

Upon Arrival of Prince Julius... we have to call Peter Pan to drop by the nursery to take pic of bb.. so that we can make the gift card...

For the baby name... it should be 罗恩乐.. but must go shi fu there check it out first.. but i really like this name... i still hope its something close... so bb should be.. JULIUS LOH EN LE (JULIUS LUO YAN LOK)...

Need to install bb cot in our room too...

So far, the preparations is like tat la... hahaha... jus in case Mr Loh forgets, he can refer here.... better dun forget... if not... heh heh heh......

I was just imagining... HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO MJ @ ELAINE HOUSE? with a pram and Julius beside me? hahaha... but i sibei wu eng... nothing better to think... den bb wan to drink moo moo milk how? carry in sarong and play mj? stop the game? hahaha... Ju.. ur lao bu's hands are itchy liao.. cause Elaine confinement 1 mth, me and uncle francis 1 mth no leg play mj...

u all must be thinking that im a siao lao bu... but hor, leaving my kid at home for my in laws, is the worst solution.. cause they will nag n nag... so at most tell them i bring to my mom place... hahaha... ooppppsss... im a pai lao bu... that makes julius a pai kia?? hahahahhaa.. si mi lai eh...... hahahaha...

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates