.

 Birthday tickers

Monday, September 8, 2008

Whos the CULPRIT?


Wanna see who did all these to me?

Thanks for him/her.. I have been suffering from bloating tummy, morning sickness, fatique, hunger, emo....

Measuring 14mm by 6.4mm... THE CULPRIT!!!
Age: 6 weeks as of picture (3 Sept 08)



Haha.... After some measurements....

I was a 36 Cup, now.. I'm 38 Cup... my boobs are huge! I realise that the veins are out too... :( Need to spend money buy nursing bras!! Argh... FINALLY I AM a A CUP!!!! DOUBLE A SOMEMORE... (Credits: http://www.motherhood.com/size.asp?website_Id=1&MasterCategory_Id=0 )

(I dunno which part shud i count this... We shall name it BABY BUMP)
I dunno what is my previous... Hmm, was that suppose to be waist line? hahahha... Tell me on my tag board! hahaha

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates