.

 Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Busy Busy



I feel very happy and challanging working here... each cases is different, each time u handle a case is always very fun and challanging... but then again, its damn tiring wor... but still its nice having this kinda feeling la..

Work work and work... im very scared i cannot hit my target this mth wor.. but if my cases do come in... Its gonna change my life... And yes, it is that impt to me.. each case is as impt.. i hope to get them right and close 'em off...

Tmr will be a siong day, got site survey to do... Elaine offer to help, but she got baby, i worried that she'll be tired, worry that if she tired she cannot rest cause site survey is a on going thing, we cannot expect customer to wait for us to rest de ma... Then a lot of walking, i scared she "over-walk"... She's like a big sister to me in the office, and althou we are always busy with our own stuff, we still care of each other de la... :) Its nice to know that you have someone like that in the office working with you.

But since 3 of my colleagues had to leave, i start feeling insecure wor... But i know Elaine and I will still keep in close contact if anything happens to us de.. **choy choy choy**

Ok la, back to my work liao... :)

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates