.

 Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Rainy Tuesdays


Today is not suppose to be so hectic.. but i was distributing cakes for my customers at pandan.. ok la... sa ka to them lor.. so that sales faster come in.. moreover IT's PAYDAY!! spend spend spend.. i cannot believe that i walked into Lee Hwa at IMM and bought a RING! haha.. it looks that the one i lost on my wedding day... I jus fell in love with it wor... I told Elaine, and she say.. "wa, u spend as thou u earn 10k pay lei.." haha.. implusive spending lor...

Went to shop alone at IMM yest... went guardian and bought a lot of daily stuff... even wanted to buy a DKNY watch wor.. but since i bought the ring, i was stopping myself to buy the watch.. PLUS! im going for my colon cleansing... gotta spend a bomb...

Was having korean food with Elaine jus now... took some pics which i will post later...used my new debit card for the bill.. that BITCH (cashier) made a wrong transaction of $308+ den void that F*(^&*%&* reciept.. den come to me and say that card cannot use!! bloody hell.. i called DBS and F*(&*( them.. then i come to realise its tat BITCH mistake.. as many friends know me well.. obviously that would know what happen next... went back to the cashier and F*(&*( her lor.. demand her to call her terminal bank to give my back my $$ by tomorrow.. haha!!!!

well.. thats the price u gotta pay for not being honest... i told her "DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH SAVINGS INTEREST IM LOSING IF I GOTTA WAIT 10 DAYS FOR THE $$ TO COME BACK TO MY SAVINGS ACC???" erm... if u r knowledgable... savings interest in normal posb bank is like... 0.275%? (if i remember correctly) haha!! FUCK, jus shoot la.. i know she will not know... WHO CARES!!!

Alvin going BKK without me on FRI... its HENS night again!!! woo hoo!! but i got no plans yet... keke...

Hmm.. Gg JL sales tmr at expo... shopping again.....

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates