.

 Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Long Weekend!!


Took leave on Friday~ to relax myself and also get some things done...

Oh ya, i would like to update my "feelings" cause I WENT FOR COLON CLEANSING!! okok... Here it is.. Went to Hydro Health @ Paragon Medical Centre... The clinic was comfortable, i was being consulted by an old lady doc (50s ba..) and she patiently explains the procedure and the benefits of it... Then i was brought to a room by the assistant. Her calm and friendly look did not make me feel shy about it!

I was lying on a incline seat (like the dentist chair..) and i was sitting on a 马桶
er... i mean a look alike one la... In front of my is a huge tank.. Accordingly to doc, it contains 40 over litres of "purified" water... and it will consistantly pump into my bowel... Ok.. Here's wat happen.. the organ will transmit a msg to the brain telling the brain that it's time to clear bowels.. So brain will transmit an "action" to do for the bowel.. and yes... its fully auto (thanks to brain and bowels) there was no prob release wat was suppose to be released...

But... it lasted for 40 mins... during the time, i can read magazines, talk on the phone (which of coz, i knew i couldnt do it cause i will lose focus!! haha)

There is a tube which i can see wat was passed out... and yes indeed, i paid $150 which is worth it... hee...

After the session, i rested for 10 mins in the same position cause the remaining water will be passed out... And thru out the day, i had been passing water, so i need to be accessible to the toilets... haha!!

Doc ask me to go back again within the week cause its my first time, but there wasnt any hard selling, no pushing for appointments... The doc even told me "Maybe after this try, you might not even return again..." haha... I agree, the first 10 mins.. i almost gave up... cause i dun like the pain (feels like you jus ate something too wrong)

But~~ i will be going back again next week... cause i can see my tummy "flatter"!! Vain right? Next, i need to look closely at my skin, heard it can improve skin wor.. so far, the only thing i realise was my chicken pox scars lightening (i did not apply anything wor)

Anyway, went to my dentist, and i need to go for root canal which cost me $1200!! Shitty tooth... There's a big hole... I dun understand why... cause its not like i never take care of my teeth wor.. i go dentist once every 6 mths... Maybe im a smoker thats y? But i cant afford la.. so now, i had to brush my teeth after each meals or snacks.. even eat biscuit also need to brush... so u can imagine how many times i brush.. i brush at office too!! Reason: to slow down the bateria from making it worse... Why??

Cause i am looking for govt aided dental centres like poly clinics, den get referred to National Dental Centre... den see if can deduct medisave bo.. if not, i will have it extract... Maybe need to wear JIA YA!!! omg.....

Think about it i also scared..

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates