.

 Birthday tickers

Monday, April 21, 2008

I need to decide for myself.. For the worst






Seeing my topic, u shud know im in a miserable state now...




But i shant be posing yet.. until i made the decision for the worst... well, got a new laptop from the office. Thanks Amos for coming back office on sat to get it done for me!! :)




Well, since there is a bluetooth feature, so i am posting some pic after transfer via bluetooth frm my phone to my laptop... Random pics...




Makan at Old Town @ ECP


Drinks during lunch

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates