.

 Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Monday Blues On Sunday Night...


Finally finish Forensic Heroes..Damn good show! Logical, mysterious... I like!! :)

Sigh, tmr is monday le.. a lot of things waiting for me to do.. but most imptly, i need to have a calm mind to get all the necessary done. I know, i should settle them one by one de... 不能心急。。。

That is why i got a "things to do" book with me.. :) Fighting~

T200 & gucci bag... HERE I COME!!! Jia You Wor!

Now gg to read whole of last weeks' newspaper den go and sleep le... i have to keep to the 3 week challenge with boss.. This can help me become focus too i guess... Night~

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates