.

 Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Finally Offical..


Finally changed my NRIC!! hehe... wow... the technology is so advanced that i got my NRIC changed in like... 30 - 40 mins including waiting time! wow.... **impressed**

Ok... im now CHEN WEIWEN!!

Hope my luck changes from this moment on... Oh ya, i still need to go pai pai to tell the god also.. i think tell tian gong and my kuan yim ma can liao hor? Oh Oh.. Tua Pek Gong also right? Hmm...

Me Me.. Chen Wei Wen!!

Today i think i "forgot to change my undies"!! Suppose to pick up an agreement from one of my customer, but he forgot to sign on one of the column... den the person in charge is not in office... So i have to go down later in the PM... (btw, the cust tua me for 2 days liao hor...)

Then another customer changed my appt from tomorrow till today... and i told her that the technician in charge is on leave wor... her reply was... "today my MD on leave.. if u dun come today, then u no chance to come anymore..." WA!!! Threaten me ar?? BUT!! i still lan lan ask one of my colleagues to help lor.. quite pai seh la.. cause i also know their schedule is tight... but its about 22 printer sales lei... (BTW, its a big manufacturing company which starts with the letter 'G')

Argh~ see... issit "never change underwear"??

I think later i go toilet and flip my undies...

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates