.

 Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Sales Closing & Restarting..


25th is our closing... Yeah, broke my pathetic egg.. 1 MFP!?!?! What nonsense...

No No... i MUST close Havi this month... its like... i put in a lot of effort hor... But this work year seems ok for me.. i mean.. im getting the hang of it liao la.. Hopefully bigger and bigger cases coming in!!

Haha... was bored yesterday while waiting for Ms Elaine to come back, but too bad shes stuck at osim for a long long time.. so took some pics of my table which is my habit la.. haha... always take pics of my table.. even in OCBC.. its like a memory la.. next time i can see see if i no longer with the company ma...

But today i did some fengshui adjustments.. Nope, din read books to shift.. jus shift & feel comfortable lor.. feel very constrained with my drawer right below my table... Haha..

Well.. Here it is...


Sea View Desk

Small but compact (Check out the area map.. thats where my di pan is.. Pandan)

Tell Me Again How Lucky Am I To Work Here - I Keep Forgetting

Last But Not Least... My Other Colleagues' Desk!! haha

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates