.

 Birthday tickers

Friday, December 28, 2007

On my first gear....


Feel that im moving faster at work le... mentally or the "sales feel".. haha... how shud i explain... the feeling that u know u will at least close something lor... i was doing a personal review on my prospects and funnel for this mth... i reckon that most of them are very potential and im convinced by my own proposal.. now is like 'waiting time' for them to nod or shake their heads lor...

did a revamp on my blog... cause a bit sian to see the previous one... add my wish list... since i reckon that if i work harder here, i would be earning slightly more, i start to move towards the things i always wanted to get.. haha...

anyway, its getting late... tmr still got training in the morning, and appts in the afternoon... am thinking of going to see a doc tomorrow... not feeling well...

So fast... new year coming le... hope my luck will change for the better... Like Nat say... i must first think that im lucky... Im trying to.. but i dunno how to feel that way... hmmmmm

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates