.

 Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Cant Seem To Keep Happy Moments


I had a major revamp on my blog... I was thinking of looking on the brighter side of life... and wanting to clear up all the mess and start a brand new year, all nice and neatly.. I also clear up my working desk, start to find new leads since i was given my territory, thou its the same, but i thought since its a brand new year, even if i need to redo or double entry, i thought i should just give myself excuses...

Wanted to go office today, but early morning, i saw my face in such a bad state... my god... i started exfoliating, cleansing and do everything to my face... and guess what? the SK2 products which i havent been using for a long time esp the mask... its now on my face! haha...

I tell u... since i started working in Adventus, my skin damn jia lat... dry (i used to have oily skin), and looks dull... plus the long hours outside, its making my face dirty! I think i need to start all my collagen pills, facial mask, weekly deep cleansing... AND my bird nest liao...

So much of my non stop complains... well..

I recently got to know a friend and we seem to get along (as friends) very well.. Please dun think otherwise... I really mean that his a nice person to be with. But recently, he suddenly din wan to contact me no more... and i reckon the deliberate actions (like purposely do somethings one doesnt want to do)

And well, we will need to see each other one way or another... but i also dunno how to face him le... And it seems rather serious...

Sigh... I really hope that things would get better...

Like many of my friends know... i cannot have too close friends.. if not they will leave me very fast.. i should be used to this life cycle, but i am still very sad about it... Maybe like what the fortune teller say ba... I cannot have friends coming close to me or like best friends... if not i will lose them easily be it internal or external factors...

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates