.

 Birthday tickers

Friday, August 24, 2007

A little hope at a time


Very long since i posted.. really duno whats going on with my life... things are moving so so so slowly... thou i see lights here and there, but still too slow...

Finally hosting starts, web design starts... my online directory is starting once we hold a mtg this weekend with the old folks.. and my printed ad is moving rather ok... Money wise... not as fast, but still seeing things here and there...

Im gg SZ soon... i hope this trip can let me think what i wanna do, plan where i wanna go and come back recharged and move on fast...

I miss my friends and relatives, i realise i have been isolating myself for some time le.. i wish i can meet my friends soon....

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates