.

 Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Bit by Bit


Thats why my friend said when i told her about my probs... i guess things are happening faster than i tot, bad things... yea... i dunno y, there is something in my mind that is so negative and evil telling me that things are gonna turn out real bad...

and me being too used to getting paid, i will get emo when it comes to mid or end of the mth... cause this is when everyone take money except me....

bills are stacking up, probs are arising.. this road.. not easy to walk. i wish i can have someone to back me up... or jus miracles... or something gd happen to me... strike 4d? i hope i have a 20k in my hands now...

i hope when i open my eyes, things will get better.... i pray hard...

I dunno if this is depression.. but... for this whole week, i tot of dying almost everyday.. and i know if i die, then i no need think too much... den no more bills, no more where is the money, how to find money....

I dunno what happen to the 'nothing is impossible dino'... now becoming 'nothing is possible'... i need someone to guide me too... im all alone...

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates