.

 Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 5, 2007

Not Enough Sleep..


Wonder why.. I cant seem to get enough sleep... Perhaps its all the late nights... Have been going to bed arnd 3am.. which is not doing any good to my skin.. SLEEP is very impt to skin... Tested and Proven...


Woken up by 2 phone calls... (ArgH).. And Alvin had alr went for work.. Oh... Wat another day.. In laws outside watching tv... And i asked myself.. what should I do today... Hmm... Fang intro me a good show 'Princess LuLu'.. Yup.. Watching them.. How is it? GOOD!! ... Thanks for Fang... My weekend is fun filled with LULU.... Haha


Ok.. In Laws go out le.. HERE i come... Finished the first episode... As i'm watching, i brought the food out to thaw.. and once i finished the show.. i drop all the laundry into the machine... (waiting time... 30mins)... den i proceed to wash the ingredients... boil the water (which was done in the midst of the show)... put the spagetti into the pot... fry my bacon, then the cream... preparing the sauce... once spaggetti is done, pour it in and mix well with the creamy mushroom and herbs sauce.. (YUM).. by then.. laundry is ready... hang the bedsheet out.. Prepare my serving... (eRheM... take Pics...) then rush back to machine, pour our clothes in and wash them (2nd round).. haha.. 30 mins to eat.. den wash dishes, hang clothes, and EPISODE 2! haha... see.. efficient? good time mgmt? That's Dino aka Housewife... HAHA (LOL)
Yum...

Hmmm.. I love to cook at home.. be housewife... huang lian po... Hehh...


Wonder whats everyone doing.. Hmmm.. Missing a few ppple around... :(

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates