.

 Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Happy Birthday to MMEEE


Its my birthday today.. such a boring day... Its 2pm and i'm still at home... :(

Hai.. No money no money... wa piang... super tired... I wanna go sleep thru my birthday...

But at least no money, yest alvin went to buy a cake for me.. hee.. not cake... polar puff.. cream puff... :)


Billy made a mistake on telling me the wrong comm list... i tot i would have slightly a bit more cash to pay bills... but when i get my pay, its half of what was told to me.. **stress** now have to think of ways to pay my bills... and on top of that... my friend say wanna return me 1k.. but he keep going back on his words.. hmmm.. is there any ways to go thru legal ways to get him to pay up? He owe me almost 2k lei.. now i jus ask him to return me 1k... ask him pay bit by bit he also dun wan. i think he chao keng one...

Sad sad birthday... Hai.. tmr MUST go interviews... get a job asap!! argh.. its irritating me... hmmm.. should i change my name? to... chen wei wen?? hmm... *ponder*


(Additional.. - 16 May) Haha... guess what? i forgot to post the pics of brandon sending me a cake! oOooppss.. anyway... ya, this very nice person know i had bd at home, so bought a cake and came all the way to my place to gimme.. i shud give him some credit for it ;) Thanks!




Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates