.

 Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

FInally an early morn


Wonder why i woke up so early... No, i didnt have an early night... But i reckon there was something i should do and something bothering me i guess... Hmmm...

Ok... Loads of things for me to do... Gotta go interviews, gotta go doc appt... gotta go for prayers... gotta meet my friends... and today is my birthday eve... But the most pathetic birthday... cause there aint any celebrations... :(

Hmmm... gotta find some voluntary work to do... feel that i should do some charity work...

And i gotta meet Mr Sng and Henry to discuss about some stuff.. Prob get it done on Fri...

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates