.

 Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Pressing The Refresh Button


30 June 2012

Hello everyone!!

I am finally back.. I picked up the courage to continue blogging after sooo long after reading a mommy friend's fb and blog. Yeah, i reminded myself of how much fun and reflections i had when i blogged. I realized that, perhaps through blogging, i can remind myself of many good and bad things that happened in my life and how i want to improve the good and remove the bad.

So everyone, this is like a fresh new page for me!

Updates?!

No... not planning for #3 so soon....... lol...

I am currently trying to lose some weight which i gained from pregnancy - which is causing a prolong backache and effecting my daily routine. So, doc advice me to shed some weight first :( But its a good thing, because i get to regain my shape and to gain back some self confidence too.

Well, i was a SAHM for almost 2 years before i got back to working society.. A few setbacks being a office working mom and the reasons are clear.. (baby falling sick - urgent leave, baby's sch closed - annual leave)..and i clearly understand my priorities too. So i became a full time tutor with more flexibility and i simply LOVEEE my job now. I learn a lot from my students and parents which indirectly taught me on parenting skills too.

We moved into our new home for almost 2 years.. It gives Celeste a lot more space for her activities and a lot more room for me to explore my parenting abilities too. With a new home, it was hard on our pockets but im sure we can recover from this very soon!

As for Celeste, shes 2 now... TERRIBLE 2 :) But we are enjoying that phrase of her life and we know if we learn to tackle issues properly instead of avoiding, we can make a better us somehow.

All these while, we had been to many places locally to explore new adventures, and to open our minds to many things. With a family now, of coz we organize family stuff too! Will post photos as i blog ok?

Alright, so much for my story telling, here are some photos of us!

Downtown East Chalet June 2012

We decided to organize a chalet staycation with my SIL's family and my PILs.. and we took this chance to celebrate daddy's day too! It was a good 3 days 2 nights and we went home with a holiday mood for the next 1 week. LOL

Wild Wild Wet was good but Celeste was cranky for sleep half way through so we returned to our rooms and left the rest there. 

BBQ was very fun too! The adults chit chat till 2am the next day with our conversations filled with laughter and joy.






Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates