.

 Birthday tickers

Friday, October 8, 2010

Broke


Im broke la... Argh... Banning myself frm buying more stuff for bb for 2 weeks..

Recently hor, i realise tat 6 out of 10 times i wake up with my teeth biting my tongue.. Supa pain.. M i too tired??

Honestly i need a break.. I have to thinking hor.. Everytime hubby off, we will be out.. No chance for me to rest at home while he takes over. And if his off n we are not out is normally when his sick. Thats worse cause i gotta take care of 2 babies.. Sigh...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates