.

 Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 29, 2010

I WANT TO VENT


29 August 2010

Celeste just took her 6 in 1 jab and rota virus.. Fever on and off and feeling all gao wei and fussy, which is normal... PD told us that she will have a loss of appetite for 1 week which will explain why she cannot fall asleep soundly because she is not full.. So, we battled it out. Its ok again cause shes sick, unwell and we are taking care of her with a ultra patient mind.

BUT!!

Its always at this point of time that i feel super gao wei with anything that obstructs her from sleeping... I have been tolerating with my neighbours after numerous trips to their door step asking them to lower their volume. Its very paiseh to do so but! i had to lor... cause its over the boundary and intruding my life liao.

Celeste is finding it hard to fall asleep.. and we battled it out from 4am till 11am this morning. And we both slept from 12pm till 4.30pm with no feeding or waking up.

As she was abt to doze off at 8+am, some dinosaur neighbours upstairs start to walk arnd the house loudly, drag their furnitures arnd.. this is not the first time but this time is EARLY IN THE MORNING. FINE.

Then... upstairs auntie came to my next door neighbour, shouting FROM my unit.. "I AM GOING OUT" (in chinese)... in my mind.. i replied her "U WANNA GO OUT IS UR TAIJI" (she is the 7pm make love that auntie btw) And! my bb woke up from her 2min sleep... -.- Feeling grouchy, she fuss and fuss and i have restart the coaxing routine ALL OVER AGAIN..

Finally she fell asleep, and the downstairs neighbour on his karaoke at 9.30AM!! WTF!! EVERY SUNDAY 9.30am till 11.30am.. Prob if u dun hear his karaoke at that time, he shud be dead. AND my dear princess woke up again from his singing (repeating the same song on and on)... AND I HAVE TO REPEAT THE ROUTINE AGAIN!

Nabei........................................

Ok.. great.. we slept thru and the next door neighbour starts her karaoke.. she stays 3 units away and u can hear her karoke from the lift? downstairs maybe? ITS CRAZY. Ok, im not too angry cause i need to feed her anyway... BUT WHATS ON THESE PPLE's MINDs?

I wish i have the $$ to buy an apartment or condo or semi D... seriously. It is very mind draining having to battle with a sick child and inconsiderate neighbours.

OH YA! my neighbour next door's door is made of HEAVY METAL, GOLD and prob weighs in TONS. They slam their door, they dont close, they slam. mind u.. its THEY. WHOLE FAMILY DOES THAT!!!! Ping Piang.. everyday without fail... their wooden door also weigh in TONS...

Its mental torture esp when i stay at the corridor unit. My ILs prob wont feel it cause they sleep the other side of the house.. and if i complain, they prob think im crazy and gao zeh.. but if they were to sleep in my room for 1 week.. im sure they will go crazy too.

Now 7th month, i cannot bring her out too.. if not, i will bring her to my mom house to hide. at least its quieter there and my mom is very strict on "noise pollution" and disturbing neighbours... she can even not switch on the lights and bathe cause she say the light will shine on neighbour's house..

And hor.. i realise.. celeste can sleep better at my mom's place.. she wont grunt, fuss or wake up easily. Not only at mom's place... my cousin's place and my nanny place also.. Elaine's place too!

Elaine house got dogs, and we were chit chatting in normal indoor voice.. shes ok... but at home..... she will jump up while sleeping, grunts and fuss... Hai.. i have to think of a long term solution.. i wont let this issue prolong if not will affect her wellbeing...


Http://celesteloh.blogspot.com

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates