.

 Birthday tickers

Friday, June 18, 2010

See no evil, hear no evil


These few days, i got hit by a few disappointing events and unbearable scenes.. It woke me up and make me think if its all worth it. And now, here i am, choosing what i want to see, hear and do. This pregnancy make me realise many things and make me know what i want after this chapter of life.

No point getting annoyed by other pple things.. of coz, pple annoy me and being someone close to us, it makes me feel even more disappointed. But its ok, they made their stand, i made my stand. If not for my mom, i dont think i can even walk thru these unhappy incidents. But at least now, im clear of where im heading and what i plan to do. And even more certain.

After all these, i rather spend time out alone, doing things i wanna do and make myself happy. So i went for a hair cut, pedicure and eat food that i want to eat.

I also spent more time with hubby going to airport for a little getaway and chit chat..

To be honest, im physically very strained but to be happier, i decided to drag this tired body out and at least im happier. Poor hubby had to accommodate to me and making him even more tired.

We cant wait for Celeste's arrival and shower her with our love. Nothing is more precious than parental love. Finally, hubby and i have our own family. We will work hard together to make this a happy and xin fu family.


Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates