.

 Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 26, 2010

My Labour Story


26 June 2010 - 27 June 2010

730am - reached TMC, was asked to go into the delivery ward.. once i reach here, i was asked to change into the gown then hubby go and do administration things... then he went to have bfast with francis while i stay here..

- Shaved there a bit
- Pump in some medication to poo poo
missy ask me to try and tahan for 10 mins... but i not yet 5 mins alr buay tahan liao.. hahaha
- went to poo
and jus wait and wait...

9am - dr ang came after a csect and he inserted a pill inside for contractions and asked to remove my ctg in about 20 mins time and bed rest for another hour if not the pill will drop... so i jus waited lor.. i THOUGHT can walk arnd.. but cannot wor... so upset

1010am - went to pee and start surfing net in the delivery ward with contractions coming on and off.. waiting for dr ang to come at 12+pm to burst my water bag...

1040am - took a delifrance tuna sandwich.. missy say later contraction get stronger jiu cannot eat liao.... then i faster eat... heard that later i will be on drip.. u know what i fear MOST?? its DRIPS!!!!!

Alright... all those stated above are typed and saved bit by bit when i was still sane.. haha..

After that, i was stuck in the observation ward for 16 hours.. no walking, and total confine on bed.. contractions came as close as per min but wasnt very dilated.. then waited and waited and waited.. till about 11pm.. i was only 5 cm dilated..

Dr Ang was quite sure that i will continue to dilate and since Celeste is small, we prob can get her out when im 7cm..

but i didnt want to take any risk leaving her inside with my water bag burst 16 hours ago even thou her heart beat is still strong...

so i decided to go for emergency csect with GA (meaning, put to sleep)

i was very upset and disappointed.. i really wanna deliver her naturally can hear her cry.. when i delivered Julius, i was fully dilated in 4 hours after water bag burst.. but not for Celeste.. Missy tell me that she is choosing time to come out.. sigh...

i was pushed to OT.. then i told the dr doing GA for me..

"when will i wake up?"
"when u deliver finish, u will wake up"
"ok.."

then it was all drama.. 2 assistants, 1 dr doing GA for me and when i was half drowsy, i saw dr ang in his op suite.. then i was being masked and keep asking me to breathe in and i was so scared they dunno im awake so i kept making noise until i konk off..

next thing i woke up, what i saw was ceiling.. dunno where i am but i could hear voices.. so i said (in my super duper drowsy mode)

"Where am i?"
"u are at the OT, waiting for nurses to come and pick u up?"
"Hows baby?"
"Baby is good, they sent her to the nursery"
"Wheres my husband?"
"They are all waiting for u.."

Then the nurses came and pushed me back to my ward.. then when i saw alvin, i asked him for baby again..

"Baby look like who?"
"Baby look like alvin!" (my SIL voice)

then i was carried from one bed to another.. and i was screaming in pain cause i got no pain killer on and my wound is still fresh.. Alvin say he hear my scream he also scared.. and yes, the pain is like ur skin tearing apart..

then i kinda regain back a bit... but i rested till 430am and baby was pushed in to my ward.. Celeste jus finish her warmer session and i latched her on..

Seeing her in my arms.. whatever pain also gone.. I finally have a small family with my husband. I finally gave him our creation and materialized this pregnancy...

Announcing the arrival of Baby
Celeste Loh Yun Ting
(Luo Wan Ting)

Birth Weight : 2.605kg
Length : 47cm
Date of Birth : 27 June 2010




Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates