.

 Birthday tickers

Monday, April 19, 2010

More work to be done..


Bazaar was ok, everything went well.. Dino's tired...

Space constrain is giving me a big headache.. in fact, i got temptations of just getting a 2nd hand flat cause.. right now, i feel that im fitting a 3 person living necessities into 1 3-rm flat guest room.. My MIL got ask me if we can get a 2nd hand flat, but i told her about the initial payment la... But actually i think.. im really cramping myself too much le.

Anyway, after gathering all the goods, its time for sterilizing! and... washing.. and sun-tanning my bb clothes... this is more tiring than jus buying lor...

i wish... i wish i can do something abt all these..

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates