.

 Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Cant wait... 11 more weeks!


Im jus left with confinement stuff to buy...
As for the stroller.. haha.. im putting it on wish list for full mth!!
Lets be realistic.. we dun wanna be getting things that we dont need during bb showers.. So ang baos is definitely the BEST choice. :)

Anyway, i dunno if im able to organise a bb shower for Celeste cause if she decides to pop on the 40th week, her full mth will be on the lunar 7th mth.. if this happens, we will not be having bb shower le.. cause not good to bring bb out during this "season"...

If bb decided to pop a week earlier, then good.. we can go ahead with our plans! Not a major or fanciful one cause i dun wanna tire myself out la.. a simple affair with some close friends and some relatives will do...

Im taking a rest for now... cause have to build up all my energy for my niece's exams.. i cross my fingers and pray very very hard that the lift upgrading will be a swift and silent one.

See, a lot of pple are telling me to relax and dun worry too much about the lift upgrading. I wont worry if i dun have a newborn with me... and im definitely not that sort that will think only when things happen. u can say i think too much, but its better than not thinking. I have to plan and decide on my things everyday. I cannot afford to wait and see what happens.. and i dun have much choice/solutions cause i cant possibly be moving to my mom's place which will cause even more inconvenience. If i have a lot of choices/alternatives, i dun even need to worry.

Whats more.. the lift will be installed right in front of my room.. not a few units away.. its jus in front.

If i bo chap about things.. i tell u.. im a gone case now. After marriage.. ur life evolves arnd answering for ur actions to many people for many things. Why wait until things happen and u have to suddenly change ur decision and make urself unhappy about it?

For this issue, i know what i need to do.. agar agar.. but i jus need to call the town council and ask for the duration of the upgrading before i decide.

After i deliver Celeste, i need to make some adjustments to my life to make it better. I need to untie some knots to make it smoother. But im keeping an open date.. and but i will look look see see and think think.


Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates