.

 Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

收工大吉


yay!! finally...

had quite a good rest ytd and feeling more energetic today le... 4 days more to clear my room!! haha... tmr and thurs ah lao on leave... but thurs i gtg do my eyebrows cause its really super messy... T^T

walking towards my 18th week of pregnancy... and on 22nd Feb i will be gg for my detailed scan! 22nd is also Julius' 1st year anniversary... And im still missing him alot... 1 year liao... i kept myself in a really slow momentum cause im really lost... i hope i will find my direction soon and start my engine again!!

March 2010 faster come.. im really anxious to know if i can get a flat or not... really really anxious.... i hope i can get a house really soon la...

anyways... from now till july is only 5 mths... i hope i can materialise this pregnancy and faster get back on track again... i miss earning money.. haha

pray hard for me....

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates