.

 Birthday tickers

Monday, January 4, 2010

Too tired to complete all my tasks


I got plenty of things to do... but hor... i got no energy.. everyday i try to complete 1 -2 things..

I need to settle one impt thing soon.. i need to make sure i have a peaceful mind with only good things in my head.... shall get a cute baby picture and keep looking at it... need to listen to sweet baby lullaby...

too many negative vibes arnd me.. i need to make them go...

I want to see my mom.. and i miss her food.. I dun wan egg and chai por and luncheon meat liao.. Im gg to call mama tmr and talk to her.. i will need to call insurance coy tmr...

Fang wedding present is on the way.. but the supplier is very jia lat.. machiam dun wanna do biz.. but besides him.. no one can do it liao... :( managed to get in touch with him together.. hope everything will go on smoothly...

Kiddos' tuition arrangement seems quite messy now.. but now waiting for his eng tutor to confirm with me the time again..

I need to get info from my boss to start the ball rolling again.. and i need to hand in some stuff to the other boss...

I need to go bank too..

Mother birthday on 19th, i need to buy chang shou mian and bring it to her..

But again... i can do a few things at a time...

I stop taking my multi vits cause its very heaty... but im very guilty.. but gynae say dun eat its ok de... but if i eat... i constipate... how?

MIL is driving me nuts... I wanna get some peace....!!

Argh... due to hormones... im very emo.......


Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates