.

 Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

15weeks and 2 days..


26 Jan 2010

Went to dr ang today... baby is growing well :) Gender?? We all cannot see!! but.. if he were to make a guess.. it would be a girl.. but dr ang cannot confirm yet cause we could hardly catch a glimpse of that "part" for more than 3 sec! -.-

Very notti bb...

But hor.. i was a little upset that it would be a girl.. but after a quick nap.. i woke up and suddenly i told myself.. haiya.. i planning to have 3.. why i worry so much? hahaha.. ya lor! i think it must be the pregnancy emo la.. super overwhelming.. i read pple blog about how they love their hubby, how they thank their family.. the tears will come out liao.. SUPER emo...

i have not gained a weight for the last 1 mth but bb is growing faster than me! haha... shall post the scan soon ok? Its with ah lao's iphone..

My appetite not too good.. can only eat small portions.. durain also can eat max 2 hootss.. anything more than that... it will all end up in the plastic bag...

Sat, i sweep + mop floor.. wash laundry 3 times and monitor the clothes.. haha.. i was soooo shag that i slept from 8 PM to 11 AM!!!! hahaha.. I only remember waking up to PEE!

Speaking of pee... haizz.. im back to the peeing game again.. from the moment i sleep till i wake up... chao chao pee like... 3-4 times? sometimes im too tired that i loon.. and i loon until i can dream about me being "urgent" -.-

Today itself.. i can pee twice in 5 mins.. and i cannot sit long, cause it will press on my bladder and i feel like peeing again.. (like now, as im typing lor)

Argh!! Ok... my emo is coming again..

And.. to my ah lao:

Thanks for spending the 2 nights with me staying outside.. thou a big hole in our pocket.. but... it really helped.. i can feel that my pregnancy felt so relieved.. Im sorry that we (bb and me) had to make u hold back ur opportunity to venture into something more stable.. But dear, if u think that u shud make that step.. u kah kah ki.. i will support u de.. jus like how u always support me in whatever decisions i make, be it i fall or succeed. Dont worry about me or our pockets.. God gave us another chance.. God will have a path for us to walk.. Like what i told u that night.. Nothing can make me fall.. unless i want to fall myself. So u dont worry about me.. U have given me more than i expected.. Im very gan ji alr.. When its time for u to fly.. i will be with u (oh!! and of coz our bao bei too!) Thanks for everything ah lao... li tio si wa eh ai lin lah! kekeke

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates