.

 Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Restriction + Fatigue


22 Nov 09

I dunno issit because of the fatigue body that make me feel uncomfy with the restrictions...
no fb, no msn.. thats like taking away 1/2 of my freedom at work~~

I dunno how long i can pull thru this tough period.. but i have another 8 more months.. i tell myself, i must pull thru this... but hor.. mon - fri, im really not happy.. this tired body is affecting my productivity and the energy at work...

but i cannot go without an income so i die also must bite the bullet... i hope i can pull thru this...

Nevermind.. next week only work 4 days and dec, i will have 1 week break.. i hope time can pass faster...

im finding ways to make myself easier and happier.. i might have a way but it may not be the best way out.. let me think abt it first..

maybe.. jus maybe.. i can do some thing by myself.. but let me think about it first... i need the income for future use. and its jus another 8 mths.. so.. maybe i will jus loon.. or maybe after this 8 mths, all these fatigue and emo will go and i will glow again.

but now, its jus something that i cannot avoid and its a battle between me and my body.. i jus need to stay positive...

everything will turn out fine...

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates