.

 Birthday tickers

Monday, November 9, 2009

Rest Rest Rest


9 Nov 2009

Well.. this whole week is a resting week before i start again next tue.. :)

I couldnt tolerate the late pays and the environment of the company.. my director and i left. but i found a new direction la...

I think my ex coy feng shui is not very good la.. the moment i left.. wa... bundles of joy came.. got a job, better pay, good post.. and many many happening things.. im glad i made that choice

now, i jus hope for smooth day everyday.. and of coz... fruitful too..

Readers, i really thank u guys for coming to my blog so often... i really see a huge traffic coming in.. soon.. soon i will have more to share.. jus be patient and visit more often ok?

I decided to share my thoughts of this whole journey with everyone soon...

Meantime, i will be keeping everyone posted as frequent as i can..

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates