.

 Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 11, 2009

This week is a crazy week.. so is next...


bz bz bz

i even went back to office today to finish up my work.. now.. i have 2 reporting line.. my director and my ceo.. and my ceo's expectations sibei high.. his that sort that.. if he ask u to do.. u better get it done within the next 24 hours.. one snap of fingers and he wants it on his table...

well.. im now managing different port folios and the work load is crazy.. and now that im reporting to him... i also cannot take mc or leave so easily liao.. he will ask de.. but last time with my director, i had no probs to take leave / mc la...

today went back office and work... about 2+, i felt giddy.. and i was worried that i might faint in the office.. so i faster complete my stuff and left..

with my ILs at home.. i can hardly do anything also.. i was thinking of cleaning the room.. but with them arnd, abit inconvenient la.. so i decided that today, im not going to do anything...

tmr is gonna be another hectic day... but this weekend, is ah lao birthday and our wedding anniversary.. so at least i can relax a bit.. and ceo will be leaving town for 2 days the week after next.. then i can use this time to complete my things!!

Today, on the way back.. i saw the sun, felt the warm and reminded me of the days that i was doing outdoor sales.. i miss those days when time is mine and im in control of my own work.. i miss having gatherings after our appts with my ex colleagues.. i miss those days when we dun wanna work, we jus gathered and chit about everything... and eventually sales come in too and we earn enuff money...

Serene... work hard... soon, u will get ur answer.. good or bad.. at least no regrets..


Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates