.

 Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Its a good thing, but is it the right time?


4 Oct 09

Recently ceo mentioned to me to ask me to assist him in his portfolio - to help him in the banking sector.. he told me that because theres a lot of movement in this industry, he has no time to keep track of them. So he wants me to help me take care of the candidates while he manage the clients.. I got think about it.. and i was telling my director that i will tell ceo that i will assist him but only in jan 2010..

because my colleague jus left and the new team just set up.. i think my director needs our help to stablize the team.. and if i go and help my ceo, i dun think i will have enough time to help my director even thou ceo says that it will take up 50% of my working time but knowing him, i think he will let me take up 70% and more...

Then ytd.. he asked my director about my decision.. director told him that i will start in jan but ceo say "y wait? jus start now..." with all the explanations, ceo still wants me to start now wor..

Then i was asked into his room before knock off.. then he tell me that he wanna teach me and yada yada... then he want me to do research over the weekend on the top 10 wealth mgmt banks and knowing the org structure and the bios of the top mgmt pple and the banks which are acquiring now etc etc...

Then comes saturday... then i was busy with my kiddos' exams and im also very tired liao.. then i surfed and with the help of gwen, i managed to have a brief overview.. i got so many things to do.. but most imptly, i want my rest. but i wasnt able to lor.. cause of this research thing, this morning i woke up to do a bit.. then i jus decided to chuck it one side la.. i dun have a printer, i got so many things to do at home and i really wanna rest lor..

i was nagging and complaining why the weekend hasnt arrive.. now that its here.. i cannot enjoy.. wa.. i very stress lei.. this morning, i jumped out of the bed and i asked myself why am i still sleeping when i need to go to work.. my goodness.. i think im crazy...

i dun like to work this way lor.. i really dun like... i wanna rest!!!

and i shud be going nic house to pass her stuff.. and i wanted to go walk walk with alvin lor.. haizz.. all cause of this research, i dun feel like doing anything liao...


please visit the ad above hor.. help dino pls....

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates