.

 Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Trying out the new Liese hair dye


Bought 1 mth ago from a spree! Watsons selling at $19.90 but i bought it for $12.90... went to collect the loots today and now back "shampoo-ing" my hair!

Its a good hair dye to use.. i highly recommend.. initially i started off "shampoo-ing" then i realise that theres a lot left.. so i share with MIL.. she has short hair ma... then still left a lot wor.. then i went to my FIL to share... THEN! i still left wor!!! and i applied the rest on my hair lor...

it feels exactly like shampoo... lather on ur hair.. i know it will definately get to every part of my hair....!! i got the ash brown cause on the spree pic, the colours look vibrant.. but when i went watsons jus now... it wasnt as bright as i thought la.. hahaha

if they are gg to have another spree again.. i will definitely get them again..!!

Now waiting for my hair to absorb the dye and off i go to wash my hair...

oh ya.. if u ever buy it.. remember.. the sachet inside is lotion.. not conditioner.. apply the lotion after ur wash... ;)

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates