.

 Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 26, 2009

She left


For some reason, my colleague (the one who came in 2 weeks later than me) left the coy... she resigned... hmmm.. perhaps she was too tensed and shes a little too eager to make things happen... To be a sales person, it cannot take just 1-2 months.. but as long as every day, there is improvement... its a good sign...

im very tired these few days... i dunno why also... i sleep early, i wake up early... everything is the same.. but every night, the moment i lie on my bed.. my legs will auto soft and my eyes cannot open....

i dunno if i am sick or what.. how come i feel so so so tired lei??

haizz.. im very very sleepy..


Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates