.

 Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 29, 2009

When my expectations gets higher


I have been complaining these few days about work... i start to question why this is like tat, why he is like tat, why she is like tat.. why not handle things in a different way... and i ask myself.. am i still in love with hunting?

Yeah, im getting more in love with the job.. and its because im expecting more of myself, a higher quality of myself that i get frustrated when others dun work towards the level of my expectations in work...

I tell myself yesterday that i shouldnt expect the rest to work the same level as me and this is what I expect of myself and i shudnt put such expectations on them... it will be selfish and unfair...

change my perceptions to suit the situtations.. i need to know what i can do to myself without affecting the others... and im still learning...

my boss bought us books and now im reading one of the inspiration and motivational book.. and i feel like im back to sec schools studying literature where the entire shakespere book is scribbled with notes and explanations and analysis of a certain pharse or a word...

yeah, im feeling much better..

maybe because of the financial strain that i got this mth that is making me crazy la.. when everything is coming my way yet my pay is not out punctually.. suppose to be end of the mth as per appt letter... but common practise is 28th.. so i plan my funds till 28th... and now they say 31st den give chq.. plus banking in.. i can only get it on the 2nd... im fed up la... and im damn pissed about it...

haizz.. why things cannot be like what i want to be lei....??

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates