.

 Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 9, 2009

So sad...


i was sick yesterday.. went to see doc and got a 2 day mc but i still went back to work..
then everyone start to ask me why i come to work...
one of the senior ask if my boss ask me to come back... then i say no, cause im still new... so i got a lot of catching up to do... then he say i spoil mkt... (in front of my boss)... then my boss say.. "not spoil mkt, its up mkt"

almost knocking off.. another colleague said (in front of boss again)... "dun come tmr la..." then i jokingly say, "u scared i spread to u ah?" then she say.. "dun test our immune system"

i wanted to go work today... but after thinking of all the things that were said... i told my boss that... i wanted to come... but... i scared if next few days someone were to fall sick.. then everyone will start blaming each other... so i might as well not come.. i dun wanna be a hero lor..

but i work from home... and boss know also.. his very understanding la.. he also understand why i decided not to come today... :(

the other senior is sick too... before me la.. she cough and cough... but no one say anything lor... i sick then they jus say and say... :(

i jus wanna do well in my job ma... why they like tat one?

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates