.

 Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Finally


Im a HUNTER!!
*LoL*

Tmr is the day when i sign along the dotted line..

Today, when i was talking to the CEO, quite stressed.. but he was very nice, he started talking to me about mobile phone, black berry... Singtel & Starhub before we go into the whole situation... keke... Imagine a headhunting CEO interviewing for his own employee... kaozzz... stress...

Then i saw magazines on the rack, and when i saw his face on "The Peak" front cover.. i lagi stress.. haha... but then.. he was nicer than i thought.. seriously. His got this fatherly figure, a very open mind and likes to give pple opportunities and chances...

I remember he told me at the end of the meeting.. "Just remember, dun give up. Whatever things that might seem bad, jus dun give up. For ur mom, family, husband and children to be.. dont give up.."

Yeah, Mr CEO... i wont la.. dun worry... it took me 6 mths to stand up.. and when i decided to stand up, we met up... Thanks for opening that door...

Well.. dunno what the future holds for me... but... i believe all these are planned by God... I will take up the job and work hard..

YAY!! Finally i can start imagining buying my working attire with my own money!!!! I promise Alvin.. First pay, i will buy him a PC... To thank him for "feeding" his wife for the last 6 mths... 辛苦你了,但我知道,等待是值得的。

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates