.

 Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Simple Birthday... The Way I Want It Now...


Didnt celebrate much on my birthday... stayed at home the whole day... my FIL actually went to buy a birthday cake for me... and this is the first time he ever bought cake home... Then Esther came over to pass me a birthday gift... Simple things like that warms my heart at this lowest period...

Come to think of it... i have been even tougher times... I recalled, the last time i was jobless for months.. i had to do many things to make ends meet.. i had to learn how to play soccer in order to clear debts... it was so so tough...

Now jobless but i still can live my life in a simple way... not say it isnt tough, but at least... i wont get pple knocking on my door for payments and cry by the streets and think how to survive tomorrow...

Im grateful that my loved ones are giving me a lot of support financially and morally and they are most willing to wait for me to stand up again....

For the time being, i will be doing part time job... thou not a lot of money, but at least i can do the things that i am skilled with and earn a bit here and there... at least, it eases off Alvin's a little bit of burden....

Honestly, im too drained liao... so drained that i know i cannot start a proper job yet... I just hope by the time im ready for a fixed job, my resume wont look too ugly to start with...

Slowly... Slowly i will try to find my way back home...

Although im not used to it, but i know i will slowly find my directions back...

====================================================================

I miss Julius a lot... If everything went well, he should be coming too full month already... I wont be blogging nonsense thoughts.. I will be so proud of my son, my life... This year, i missed my Mother's Day...

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates