.

 Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Internet is my best friend


Wonder what it would be like without internet...

I think everyday i will stone one corner... hahaha... i like to cross stitch.. but now preg, cannot cross stitch.. knitting.. lagi jia lat cause weather alr so hot, make for who to wear??

how about doing some online biz?? hahaha... must source for lobang first...

suppose to go johnsons n johnsons fair, but never go.. :( sibei sian...

feel like mj, but just now i go down stairs buy coke, i almost melt... hmm... i need to go donate clothes to the children's home... maybe i get it done next week, shun pian bring my niece and nephew there to see how fortunate they are wor... shun pian ask them donate their clothes to them... hee...

meeting fang on monday for lunch!! hahaha... if possible, i dun mind gg taka to see the burberry clothes that my sis in law's sis in law offered to give me disc!! hahaha... den i plan to buy a baby bag for alvin... okok.. now, i got things to do liao.. surf for bb bag for alvin!! since his the one carrying ALL the time, i shudnt get a chii-nnaa one for him...

oh ya, i went online to do shopping for baby clothes.. got someone doing a spree... damn cute... i bought one that says.. "im cute, my grandma's cuter" hahahaha... and and.. "please control yourself, pinching refrained" haha... shall show u the pics when it arrives..! and its cheap wor... usd3.99 x 1.5 = s$6.. ok right? romper wor...

pple who know me shud know i like to buy shirts with funny text... hee... and my bb too!! but i buy mostly white.. just in case when i go hospital check up, they tell me its gal... hahaha... (JUS IN CASE)

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates