.

 Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My Baby....


Thinking of buying baby stuff liao... so many things to buy... planning to save on some things and spend a little more on certain things... Did i mention about my baby's first movements? hahaha... i somehow can feel baby moving... despite the fact that my gynae told me in my last visit that dun be imaginative... but after some verifications with my sis in law........ the soft taps are baby movements... hahahahahaha... okok... back to the topic... here are the list of stuff....

Baby Clothes:
  • 7 - 10 sets of clothes (5 are 0-6 mths, the rest 6 - 10 mths) - cause i scared baby too big size.. haha.. so at least got stand by for bigger ones...
  • 7 pairs of Mittens and socks - they say infants cannot wear shoes *pang tang*
  • Receiving blanket from mother care - a bit ex, but will be using everyday, so buy cuter one lor... hahaha...
  • 2 Diaper cover - to prevent leakage while using cloth diaper
  • 2 dozens of purlin cloth diaper - Elaine say material is good
Thats what im planning to get this mth... hahaha... still got a whole lot of things hor.... diaper liners to keep the cloth diaper clean and easy to wash... baby wipes... breast pumps, nuk's milk bottles, powder container, breast milk zip lock storage bags... etc etc....

after my gynae check up, i will go visit kiddy palace... den go mother care :)

hope i recover faster... my cough is giving me sleepless nights... :(

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates