.

 Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Brace Up and Continue The Race


Work is frustrating... Dont understand why im not getting things that i want... and the problem is... i feel like everything is going the wrong way... sigh... lets not talk about work...

Im IN LOVE with this LV Galliera PM Bag which will cost me $2k... And yes.. I AM going to get it... and I MUST get it... i dun care... Hmph... i longing for a bag that i can wear for long... anytime, anywhere.... I WILL GET IT...

Haha... Okok.. need to get that tot off my mind... if not spend money... haha

My first photo with my Hot Mommy Elaine!!!!!!



My Hot Aiai Mommy...!~~

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates