.

 Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 15, 2008

I'm Back!!


DINO is finally back!!

After 3 weeks of stoning my life away... I am determined to find myself back...

No more sobbing, drowning myself with alcohol (casual drinking still can la....) and no more "i'll die.."

These 3 weeks is a torture... life is so meaningless without a goal... there were times i jus wanna stop and give up every single thing....Money no enough, got money all dunno go where... no money also fan... got sales but small small, no sales kan cheong... wa lan, the feeling sucks big time man...

But then.... I know i must stand up!!!

Jia YOU!!! Going to post some random pics later.. after i complete my D-I-M facial... :)

KAMPATEH!!!!!!!!

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates