.

 Birthday tickers

Friday, May 16, 2008

Low for a week



I have been feeling really low for the past week.... and the first time i did not really put in hard work in my job. Althou i feel happy that i managed to close one deal yesterday, still i feel guilty. Yesterday was the last day for my scary boss. Hmmm, i wonder how will office be like losing a person in the team. I've seen colleagues from other dept leave, but this is the first time i see someone from my dept leave... Now i start to ponder... who's next?

Picking up bit and pieces and moving on with my life... And i have decided to start to do what i have been doing before i joined this company. It has always been my dream to start something... or at least to plan, organise, think and make things happen. That is why i always help pple to start their new set ups, new teams, new projects.. Its something i really enjoy doing...

I met a friend recently, and his job is to tie pple up, do marketing for their new products, source for man power and earns a big project fee... once its done, he'll leave the rest to the client to manage. Simple hor? haha.. i also wanna do that... but need to find a source then plant seeds from there... But let me get insource done up properly first. I will change the name and start it all over.

Taking a deep breath, its time i wake up from my dreams so that they'll all come true.

In life, many things can change without you knowing...
I'm glad at least I've treasure every moment everything that has happened...
Holding on to these memories, i hope it will come back soon...
If it doesnt come back for good, at least happen once a while like the fireworks in the sky.
No matter what, please do not erase them off.
I'm not ready to lose them all

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates