.

 Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Hey Bud, I Miss OC-ing Days With Ya


Hmmm, was thinking about friends and i suddenly thought of Fang... We have somehow missing out on each other quite a fair bit... Cause we are bz at work, she have to study.. And lack of time lor... And yeah, i thought back how she accompanied me in the mornings to smoke and eat curry puff... or i'll buy her ribena when she's busy to acc me... If not she will take her nail polish to the carpark to paint her nails while i smoke...

Even days when she needs to nag and complain, when she's busy den i will go hub help her... chop date on redemption letters (how useless...) Sigh. I guess it's Fang who made me tong so long in OC also... Althou we do share the same job scope, but we were able to understand what we meant...

So the other day, when i was packing my pics, then i see fang pic, then i suddenly "miss" her a bit lor.... haha

Really hope we have time to catch up real soon...

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates