.

 Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 12, 2008

My Name is 陳韋妏


I need to annouce this like my shifu said... see, i got this new name given by my shifu in july 07, but i din wanna change cause i think im ok with my previous name... but.. since im so suay nowadays, i decided to get it done and see if my luck and life would change.. So.. 陳韋妏 is the hock ki name!! haha....

Well, even thou i got my chinese name changed, i did not change my dialet name (Tan Hwee Min) but i got my hanyu pinyin changed to (Chen Weiwen)... it sounds like a guy? Who cares? Shifu says it good, so i will heed his advice... i trust him, cause his not a fortune teller, but he guides me to many things... i learn to chant to seek peace in my mind, and sometimes when im really down, den he will do calculations for me to foretell whats happening and whats gonna happen... His a guardian to me...

Next is to go SIR to get my NRIC done.. hopefully next week... but since target is not met, i also dun wanna do anything else but work... anyway i got 28 days to get my NRIC done... :)

Got a new buddha amulet yesterday.. its a PINK one! only one in the box.. there are 4 colors.. its called "Soon Teck", meant for safety, business... it was more like a love at first sight.. Since i have a Friday Buddha, i cant wear the Soon Teck together cause we have to wear amulets in 3s.. so my shifu took out his Pi Xiu from the altar which he has kept for ages to go with my amulets!! Im touched and also guilty la... cause the Pi Xiu was with him for so long... and i learnt that the monk who blessed the Pi Xiu is a famous monk... And my PINK Soon Teck is blessed and chanted by 780 monks! He showed me the Thai newspaper article.. The material used for Soon Teck were the (brick)residues from the old temple structure. They are only about 2000+ that were blessed and no more liao... Thats why amulets can fetch high prices cause of the "limited edition"...

When im confused, sad... i would go to shifu and talk to him... like what he usually do, he would blessed and chant me... :)

Im happy la... that im blessed, but some things have to rely on urself de.. that i know.

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates