.

 Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Read this...


Dear All,

I would like to remind you again that December is a very very short month. We are closing our accounts on 19th December 2007. ie. 19th will be the last day for any billing to happen. HP factory will shut down from 17th onwards till the end of the year.

Therefore, effectively, you have from tomorrow… the 6th till 14th to get your sales in. That’s just 7 working days more. If we have stock in hand, you have 10 working days more.

I have reiterated the importance of keeping your funnel consistently healthy & strong to see you through a month like this one. Dec, Jan & Feb will not be easy months.

I don’t wish to see anyone of you fail this month.

Please get things moving - fast.

Warmest Regards,



The above email that u jus read is actually from my boss boss... (big boss la)... cannot believe it... i am getting stresser and stresser... and guess what? am now facing the 4 walls in my office now trying to think of a way to solve this major problem - my number... haha.. i hope to close something somehow by this week... and i am trying to cheong as fast as i can...

My direct boss will be back next monday and i will be getting a lot a lot of nagging frm him... sigh... i wonder how.. i wonder why... sigh... i think ah... i need to reflect on myself liao....

God.. Ti Gong.. whoever up there that i blessing me ar.. make sure i close something and not fail anyone who has expectations in me....

POR PI HOCK KI

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates