.

 Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Fortune Telling...


Went for my appts and got a friend to pick me up and send me back to my office... and we decided to see fortune teller.. haha... and guess what? Shes damn accurate.. she talk about my life, my current situation and my career... Sigh... i realise that my husband is getting from bad to worse... unfortunately, i have reach the ultimate limit of tolerance in him. I guess the very next step im gonna take is not gonna be very happening... and its not funny anymore....

But i worry about the place i would be staying next -- back home.

That place is like a slow torture, slow death kinda environment... and most pple stays there will choose to be deaf than mute... due to my mom's constant nagging, its hard to believe that anyone can walk out of that place alive.... haha... im lucky, i simply escaped...

so how? whats life after him? even if i wanna proceed, the money spend?

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates