.

 Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Hope


Was down with chicken pox for 2 weeks... Im glad i can go back and work hard next wed... Jus 3 days more... i will continue to work hard for what i believe...

Was watching this show "1 litre of tears".. talking about a true story of a gal who has a incurrable disease and how she fought on, and the probs she faces, and the things she have to give up even no matter how much she wanted it... And later passed away at the age of 25... She made me realise the importance of living, fighting on and how precious time is...

I know i have many probs now... I tried sitting down the entire day thinking of the solutions, but i often get confused, lost and discouraged, and later stopped to think so as not to make myself even more sad... But i remember someone told me to face probs and not to avoid them. I guess its time i write them down, paste them right in front of me, and solve them one by one...

Even if i cannot think of all the probs, but whenever i remember them, i will write them down, and solve them at the quickest time possible... I believe, one day, there will be no more post-it paper on the wall, and i can lead my life happily...

I need to have faith in myself, and i seek for peace in my mind... I pray for peace...

Now that i fall, i need to stand up as soon as i can, cause time is running out... I need to make it

Aja!

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates